Saturday, January 13, 2018

SAHM Life feat. Mayalein Tights

My life as a SAHM (stay at home mom) is simply me having my hair thrown up into a mom bun and wearing my same momiform for the umpteenth time but joyfully dressing up my goobers in adorable outfits. 😂
Case in point:
So I was excited to try out these adorable dip dye tights from Mayalein.
These tights are hand-dyed from a sweet mama in Germany.
She mixes her own dyes to create the perfect colors for her products.
The tights are the ideal thickness for cooler months, but not too thick that you can't rock them in warmer months.
I love that I am able to get more use out of this little summertime romper by pairing it with these tights.
Shop these tights HERE













Be sure to check them out!
 Mayalein shop: HERE
Mayalein insta: HERE
xo, Maman
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Maman Bertrand. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig