Saturday, January 27, 2018

My 30 Before 30 List

Lately, I have watched so many 30 Before 30 videos.
I love this idea, but I am too awkward of a human to sit down and make a video. 😅
Maybe someday.
But for now I will write out this list.
I am currently 24 years old.
30 is a bit away still. My eldest will be a preteen at that point. 😵
So I think I can do a lot of things from now until then.
These are 30 things I want to accomplish before I am 30:

1. Have our fourth and final kiddo.
2. Buy a home.
3. Have a pet. Even if it is a tiny fish.
4. Find a fitness routine that I enjoy and actually stick with it.
5. Learn to use my sewing machine... and actually use it.
6. Find some way of earning an income while still being a SAHM (Etsy again?)
7. ^And with that, get my entrepreneurial license in France.
8. See the Northern Lights.
9. Visit a new continent... maybe two. (I've been to three so far)
10. Start up piano again.
11. Decorate all of my apartment to my liking. We've been here 5 years and I can't stand the way it looks in a few areas.
12. Have colorful hair again. I miss having fun hair.
13. Have tattoos dedicated to each of my children.
14. Grow a plant from seed.
15. Visit every region in France. (We've done 4/18 😂 )
16. Grow our record collection to 30 records.
17. Find my style again. After having kids I feel like my style took a nosedive. I'd like to look fashionable again.
18. Get a new piercing.
19. Read 30 books. I know that isn't a lot at all, but I am not a big reader and this is an achievable amount for me.
20. Bring the family to Walt Disney World.

21. Become a vegetarian. I was doing so well with this until I visited America this past summer...
22. Learn to make my own baguettes, croissants, and pains au chocolat.
23. See another band I love in concert. I saw Queen this summer and cried twice because Brian May and Roger Taylor performing live hit me right in the feels.  
24. Be able to hold a conversation in French. My French level right now is that of a 3 year old.
25. Learn to swim... I know. I should have by now, but I can only doggy paddle.
26. Go camping. Like proper in a tent kind of camping.
27. Take pottery lessons. I love working with clay, but haven't done it in SO long.
28. Get a French driver's license... This scares the shit out of me.
29. Go to three places on my travel bucket list (Maybe I'll make that a blog post as well)
30. Go on a friendiversary trip with my best friend of 10 years.
-
And there you have it.
My 30 Before 30 list.
I suppose I will come back and cross out things as I accomplish them.
What are your life goals you'd like to accomplish in the next 5-10 years?
I'd love to hear about them.

xo, Maman


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah ah waouh !! What a Fu***list !!!I can help you for the 11,24,25,Claire for the 5. I don't want to make a list I think I will be too disapointed.
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Maman Bertrand. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig