Thursday, March 22, 2018

France Finds: Annecy in the Winter (Travel Photos)

As you might already know, I live in a sunny seaside town in the French Riviera.
What you may not know is that I actually dislike hot weather and beaches 🙈
Blasphemy, I know.
I love cloudy weather, having all four seasons, and mountainous regions.
Do you know which town has all of those things?
(hint: it is in the title 😂)
Annecy.

Annecy is a small town located right at the top of Lac d'Annecy and between mountains.
The pastel buildings line the canals of the old town.
The castles and churches scattered throughout Annecy give the town that rich historical feeling.
The savoyard food is to die for. (I wrote about where to eat when visiting HERE)
Annecy is just perfect town in my book.
Just check it out:







(Hair color: Arctic Fox)












Side note: In the winter, dress for winter.
I was FREEZING my butt off.
My fingers felt like they were about to snap off.
Don't be fooled by the lack of snow.
The breeze off the lake and being between snowy mountains keeps Annecy FRIGID.






So what do you think?
Is Annecy France on your list of places to visit now?
Because I definitely want to go back ♡

xo, Maman

PIN IT!





SHARE:

1 comment

© Maman Bertrand. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig