Sunday, January 7, 2018

Marrakech Part One: Jardin Majorelle and Musée Yves Saint Laurent

 Finally getting around to posting about my Marrakech trip 🎉 👏
The first place we visited was Jardin Majorelle.
It was absolutely stunning.
I mean, COME ON 😍
Our taxi driver asked us why we wanted to go there because no one who actually lives in Marrakech goes here 😂
And after seeing the admission price, I totally get that.
Comparatively, it is very overpriced.
BUUUT it is a must-see because the gardens are beautiful and the Berber museum inside is unbelievable.
We bought the ticket package that was the Jardin+Berber museum+YSL museum
 I would definitely recommend that because the museums are the best part 👍
I wish I had photos of the exhibits because they were beautiful, but just take my word for it. Totally worth seeing.

































Stunning, right?

xo, Maman

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Maman Bertrand. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig