Tuesday, December 12, 2017

France Finds: Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild

I have been living in France for almost 6 years and specifically the French Riviera/Côte D'Azur for 5 years, so I thought I would start up a series about places I love here.
First up on the list:
Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild 

Villa Ephrussi is gorgeous.
It is a giant pink villa in the hills of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, about 25 minutes east of Old Town Nice.
The garden seems never-ending and luscious.
The views of the Mediterranean are amazing.
The high ceiling interiors are filled with romantic antique furniture.
I didn't eat at the tea room inside, but maybe another time as it seems lovely as well.











"Whaddya mean we can't stay here forever??"













This is a wonderful place for a family day out.
There is so much for kids to explore.
Entrance fee is free for ages -7, €11 ages 7-17, and €14 for everyone else


Outfit details:
Sling
 Wildbird Spangle (SS2017 line, but HERE are current season linen slings)
Dress
Heinui for Hello Holiday (Out of stock but her current line is 🔥 and can be found HERE and HERE)


Would you want to visit here? Let me know in the comments below!

xo, Maman
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Helo's glasses ! And Coco face ah ah so funny ! Beautiful colors ! Great moments in family !

    ReplyDelete

© Maman Bertrand. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig